What We Grow
- Transplants for field, hoop house, and greenhouse production that can include but not limited to tomatoes, watermelons, cantaloupes, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, cucumbers, eggplants and pumpkins. Please call or email if you have any questions or other transplants you would like to have grown if not listed.
- Certified organic transplants are available. If you would like to order organic transplants please put a note on your worksheet.
- We grow all plants in plastic trays in 98, 128, 288, or 392 cell sizes.
- Please note that all orders are done on contract. We do not grow or have any plants available outside of what is contracted. At times, but not often, we may have additional plants and you may call or email to inquire.
- We recommend placing your orders early in the spring. This allows time for you to have your seed of choice shipped to our facility and allows for adequate growing time. If you have questions regarding how long a variety will take to be grown before shipping please contact us. Our season starts mid-February through July.
- To place an order please fill out our worksheet here and send to the mailing information provided at the top.
- We are a grower of the Full Count Program for Syngenta and Seedway SowLogic. If you have any questions regarding the Full Count Program or SowLogic please contact your sales representative.
We have the ability to deliver plants via Cox Farms owned and operated truck and trailers or shipped in specially made boxes on pallets via FedEx. Other freight arraignments or local pick ups are welcome. We ask that you call at least 48 hours in advance so we may have your orders ready for shipping.
To place an order or inquire about pricing for growing fees or shipping please call 765-358-3434 or email us. For placing orders please fill out and return our worksheet and we will then send you back a contract with a deposit request. After completing please contact your seed representative of choice to have your seed shipped directly to us or you may mail them as well.